As a result of a global manufacturing reorganization, the multinational started a program to cease operations in the 2 plants. We were asked to identify an industrial player with compatible business, interested in developing its activity by taking over the asset and re-employing the people.
- Feasibility analysis and reindustrialization project;
- National and international search for potential taking over companies;
- Support to the design of the operation and to the definition of its structure;
- Support to due diligence activities;
- Support to negotiations with various counterparts involved;
- Outplacement support activities.
An investment holding company presented a project with a proprietary and innovative patent to produce syringes with retractable needles and took over the plant absorbing over 200 workers. The change support project, an integral part of the outplacement process, was very well received by the workers involved. The results were achieved in about 20 months after the start of the activities.