The company needed support in validating the transition of some resources to middle and senior management roles.
- Strategic skills assessment with one-on-one/group dynamics to assess interpersonal and people management sphere;
- Reporting to HR and Line Management, with definition for each candidate of the development plan needed to maximize their performance;
- On-demand support of experienced managers for the management of daily critical issues by “new managers”.
- The company could invest in the best qualities of people to give continuity and effectiveness to corporate leadership.
- The proposed activity stimulated new managers' awareness of being the "transmission belt" of the organizational strategy, encouraging their accountability and engagement.