The company asked for our support to build a flexible corporate structure that would allow the entry of new partners and to carry out a significant investment program in Italy in order to start the production of sensors and an IT infrastructure based on Artificial Intelligence systems.
- Identification, together with corporate representatives, of the company’s actual needs;
- Verification of eligibility requirements for the identified call;
- Collection of documentation and information necessary for project drafting and preparation of application forms (Smart & Start Call);
- Setting up of an ad hoc vehicle (Innovative Start-Up);
- Electronic submission of the application and support in the management of requirements after positive outcome notification.
The company was registered in Italy as an Innovative Start-Up and funds were found through measures made available by Invitalia for more than 1 million Euro, a good portion of which is non-repayable.