As a result of a reorganization on a European scale, the multinational started a program to cease activities that also involved this Italian plant. We were asked to identify an industrial player with compatible business, interested in developing its activity by taking over the asset and re-employing the people.
- Feasibility analysis and reindustrialization project;
- National and international search for potential taking over companies;
- Support to the design of the operation and to the definition of its structure;
- Support to due diligence activities;
- Support to negotiations with various counterparts involved;
- Support to the presentation of the project and of its progress to the Ministry of Economic Development.
An Italian group that produces plastic crates and containers, with a particular focus on the circular economy and the design of sustainable products and services, took over the site with a restructuring plan. All workers employed at the site were reabsorbed. The result was achieved within 12 months of the start of the activities.