Due to a reorganization of the production structure on a global scale, the group had planned to close the plant. We were asked to identify an industrial player with compatible business, interested in developing its activity by taking over the asset and re-employing the people.
- Feasibility analysis and reindustrialization project;
- National and international search for potential taking over companies;
- Support to the design of the operation and to the definition of its structure;
- Support to due diligence activities;
- Support to negotiations with various counterparts involved;
- Outplacement support activities.
After an extensive search, we identified an operator in the machining sector who presented an interesting project to take over the assets and most of the workers involved. The results were achieved within 12 months of the start of the activities.