As a result of a reorganization of production assets, it was necessary to cease operations at the aforementioned plant and to find an industrial continuity solution for the production complex. We were asked to identify an industrial player with compatible business, interested in developing its activity by taking over the asset and re-employing the people.
- Feasibility analysis and reindustrialization project;
- National and international search for potential taking over companies;
- Support to the design of the operation and to the definition of its structure;
- Support to due diligence activities;
- Support to negotiations with various counterparts involved. We faced complexities due to the logistical situation of the production site and to the poorly fungible features of the plant.
An electric coil company took over and purchased the production complex, re-employing over 100 workers. The project was selected by AIDP (Italian Association of Personnel Managers) among the finalists of the AIDP Awards for the best project with a social impact in Italy. The results were achieved in about 8 months after the start-up.