Why we have intervened
During the restructuring process, it was necessary to cease the activities in the plant of Patrica (Frosinone) and to find an industrial continuity solution for the productive complex and its 70 employees involved.
How we have intervened
- Assessing feasibility and reindustrialization project;
- National and international research of potential incoming entrepreneurs;
- Assistance in the designing of the operation and in the definition of the related structure;
- Assistance in the due diligence activities;
- Assistance in the negotiations with the various counterparts involved;
- Outplacement activities on collective and individual basis.
A local operator, active in the field of aeronautical components manufacturing, has presented an interesting project for the takeover. The operation didn’t go through due to the financial situation which eventually involved the ILVA group and stopped the process in place. A large percentage of workers had, nevertheless, positively joined our outplacement activity.